As a Billiard Table is an item to be used, to keep it in good operating condition, it’s advisable to have it serviced regularly.
From time to time your table may need repairs. And under some conditions it may require fundamental restoration.
At Heiron & Smith we recommend a General Service on home tables once per year.
For tables in clubs or other organisations our view is that General Servicing should take place much more often.
The Heiron & Smith General Service includes:
- Brushing the cloth on the table.
- Replacing the spots and re-marking the lines on the cloth as required
- Ironing the cloth
- Checking frame bolts and pocket brass bolts and tightening as required
- Checking cushion bolts or screws and tightening as required
- Checking and adjusting the level of the table
- ACCESSORIES: As required, re-tip cues, fit rest head tips, re-fit rest heads to handles etc